|
vtdq Street vendors, eateries ordered to display names: Himachal govt
Zqjr Manipur incident: All 4 accused remanded to 11-day police custody
Saudi Arabias state-owned oil giant Aramco reported a 106.25 billion USD profit in 2024 on Tuesday, down 12 per cent from the prior year, as lower energy prices now squeeze the kingdoms multi-trillion-dollar development plans. Saudis de facto ruler, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salma, has been digging a straight-line city in the desert for his $500 billion project at NEOM in Saudi Arabias western desert on the Red Sea. He also will need to build tens of billions of dollars worth of new stadiums and infrastructure ahead of the kingdom hosting the 2034 FIFA World Cup. Meanwhile, hes also pledged potentially $600 billion in U.S. investments to President Donald T stanley thermoskannen rump to entice him to the kingdom on his first foreign trip as president. Saudi Arabia is also a possible venue for a meeting between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin over Moscows war on Ukraine. All that and OPEC+ mov vaso stanley ing toward increasing production means Saudi Arabia likely will need to take on new debt to fund the crown princes vast ambitions. Earnings stung by lower oil prices A filing on Riyadhs Tadawul stock exchange showed Aramco, formally known as the Saudi Arabian Oil Co., had revenues of $436 billion in stanley germany 2024. That compares to $440.88 billion in 2023. Aramco reported a $121 billion annual profit in 2023, down from its 2022 record due to lower energy prices as well. The decrease was primarily driven by lower revenue and other income related to sales, higher operating costs, as well as lower finan Lftg Adani row: Investors expect SEBI to faithfully fulfil mandate, says Cong
Pune: Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar on Friday said he was being unfairly blamed over recruitment on a contractual basis in government departments as the decision had been taken by the previou stanley quencher s Maha Vikas Aghadi MVA regime. Also, there was acute manpower shortage in some departments, he told reporters here. Notably, Pawar was deputy CM in the previous Uddhav Thackeray-led MVA government too. Recruitment for more than 1.5 lakh vacancies is currentl stanley us y underway in different departments such as police, talathi revenue department official and education, he said. Also ReadUddhav holds talks with Pawar ahead of INDIA coordination panel meeting In the education department, the government decided to enlist retired teachers temporarily until regular teachers could be hired, he said. Thousands of posts are vacant in government hospitals, Pawar said, adding, the recruitment process is ongoing, but in critical departments like hospitals and education, manpower is required immediately. I can provide proof as to who signed off on this decision durin stanley website g the previous government term. Today, when they are no longer in power, they are shifting the blame onto us, the deputy CM said. TagsAjit Pawar India Maharashtra Press Trust of India Follow on Twitter | Posted by Neha Khan | Published: 15th September 2023 10:08 pm IST Facebook X LinkedIn Pinterest Messenger Messenger WhatsAp |
|